Meet fabulous comfort with these adjustable Wide Fit Women's Diabetic Shoes for Swollen Feet that accommodate even the most swollen feet and swollen ankles!
When you want to find something that was very easy to put on or take off, that could be adjusted to fit more loosely when needed but that wouldn't slip or fall off when walking, & that is comfortable, all you want to do is showing your feet a little love by giving them a pair of adjustable and extra wide slippers to slide into. Give those swollen feet a break with the best Wide Fit Women's Diabetic Shoes for Swollen Feet.
These women's wide width shoes are a great choice for the elderly with bunions, corns, hammertoes, foot edema, diabetes, and podiatry foot problems. The wide width slippers opening features a hook and loop fastener. The women's wide width shoes for problem feet feature skid-resistant nonslip slipper soles. Memory foam insoles for the ultimate in comfort!
Our comfort system offers a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement and maximum protection against pressure points.
- EASY TO PUT ON & OFF - Straps at the top and the back heel are highly adjustable thanks to velcro closures, the range of adjustment is ideal for changes in the degree of swelling. The diabetic slipper is placed on the foot rather than the foot having to be forced into it by the wearer.
- COMFORTABLE WIDE SHOES - This soft felt material not only adjusts on the top but also the heel which was especially sensitive for foot swelling. You are able to use a variation of sock thicknesses and still have the shoe fit. Comfortable for those with foot swelling, edema, swollen feet, and ankles.
- HIGH QUALITY & WELL-MADE - The uppers of these extra wide width slippers are made of high-quality and soft material. The high-density foam insole makes these wide feet slippers flexible so they are good for walking, offering you anti-slip protection. The head of the therapeutic elderly slipper has been widened so that it doesn't squeeze the foot.
- INDOOR & OUTDOOR - The sturdy non-slip soles are firm good and give some support for walking. Gripping rubber soles provide safety and security for any situation. These adjustable slippers for elderly are non-slipping too which is extremely important. The proprietary sole design provides maximum traction grip on nearly any surface. You can also wear these orthopedic velcro diabetes slippers as shoes for swollen feet.
- ROUND TOE DESIGN - Adjustable round head comfortable toe, enough width, and depth design can adjust comfort at any time, these are the best shoes for foot pain suitable for multiple foot types.
These Wide Fit Women's Diabetic Shoes for Swollen Feet are engineered with the most advanced footwear technology to enhance comfort and alleviate heel and foot pain.
High-density memory foam cushions every step, providing perfect support and comfort. Multi-layer sponge and EVA insoles absorb vibrations and reduce muscle fatigue. Let your feet really relax with the best shoes for foot pain.