- Full refund within 30 days without reasons.
- Shipping>>Worldwide Express Shipping Available.
- Free Shipping Worldwide: OVER $59.99
- Payments Via PayPal® and CreditCard.
- Limited Stock At This Price.🔥
💖 A classic racing car as a windmill for the garden or on the balcony?
Ferrari 156 racing car with driver Phil Hill, Monza 1961
Turn your own garden or balcony into a racetrack for your legendary Ferrari 156 as a slim windmill. Admire the rims that flash at top speed and fabulous driving maneuvers as the fast 1960s wind turbine car hits the wind in your backyard.
Racing car Lotus 25 with driver Jim Clark, 1963
The Formula 1 racing car Lotus 25 is undoubtedly a milestone in racing history and there are many reasons for wesgift to include this vehicle as a wind spinner car in the new product line. Among other things, it is the first Formula 1 car with a monocoque-like construction, which is also standard in racing today for safety reasons. Instead of the usual grid frame, Lotus used a riveted aluminum box frame with a non-load-bearing body on top. The result was higher torsional stiffness at lower weight.
Racing car Mercedes-Benz W 25 “Silberpfeil” piloted by Rudolf Caracciola
For the brand new series of wind turbine cars, wesgift has chosen first a very successful combination of man and machine: Rudolf Caracciola in the Mercedes-Benz W 25 “Silver Arrow” racing car.
- Size : ength: 45 cm; Width: 13 cm; Height on the stick: approx. 70 cm
- material：Stainless steel
- 📦 Insured Worldwide Shipping: Each order includes real-time tracking details and insurance coverage in the unlikely event that a package gets lost or stolen in transit.
- 💰 Money Back Guarantee: If your items arrive damaged or becomes defective within 30 days of normal usage, we will gladly issue out a replacement or refund.
- 🔒 Safe & Secure Checkouts: We use state-of-the-art SSL Secure encryption to keep your personal and financial information 100% protected.